The IAlgoMiner contract is an interface that allows AlgoPool contract to connect and assert that a given contract address is a valid AlgoMiner.
- No other contracts inherited
Provided Function interfaces
- isAlgoMiner() | pure returns (bool);
- getMinerType() | view returns (uint8);
- getCategory() | view returns (uint8);
- getMiner() | view returns (address);
- getReferral() | view returns (address);
- isMining() | view returns (bool);
viewimplies that function doesn't change contract state when called. Called function may read from storage state.
pureis same as view but does not even read storage state but relies on output of called function.